Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly’s 2010 Holiday Card promotion

Well my friends, I've come across the deal of the century. Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to ANY blogger that writes about their new holiday collection. My friends and family should know by now that I'm a HUGE fan of photo gifts of every variety and Shutterfly has a HUGE selection. In the past I've created photo mugs, calendars, ornaments, holiday cards, aprons and much much more. We can point to one life-changing event that brought on this love of photo gifts - Alexis. I think her grandparents (all 12 of them) appreciate the opportunity to show her off. Needless to say, I'm taking part in this little promotion and you maybe the recipient of a brand new Shutterfly Holiday Card.

Here are a few of my faves, but not THE favorite... That will remain a surprise for now:

Happy Holidays!

No comments: